Our expertise and experience in Banking and finance roots in our background as in-house lawyers in one of the largest commercial bank in Latvia. Among our clients there are several banks and brokerage companies as well as consumer crediting entities.
Our lawyers been involved in incorporation of banks and have consulted foreign credit and investment institutions willing to cooperate with Latvian banks and delivered opinions regarding compliance with law, prospects and possibilities of certain financial transactions in Latvia. We also are well equipped to assist our clients not representing the banking sector while negotiating with banks on financing different projects as well as advice on financial and other types of collaterals and associated risks.
Our services include:
- Assistance with incorporation of a credit institution in Latvia
- Advising on Licensing and Regulatory requirements
- Litigation and client representation in disputes with credit institutions
- Advising on various legislation aspects and requirements
- Representing clients’ interests in the Financial Capital Market Commission (credit institutions supervising authority) and administrative court.