Skrastiņš & Dzenis Regulatory & Antitrust team continuously advises and represents clients on contentious issues under competition law whether the client is defendant or claimant. Our team also has experience and a proven track record on advising clients on cartel cases and investigations. Our team is skilled in handling assessment of vertical agreements (franchising, distribution, licensing etc.) from the aspect of Competition law, merger control and clearance with Competition authorities, dominance and abusive conduct, including abuse of dominant position in retail sector, representation of clients in competition authorities, private enforcement and litigation, unfair competition, state aid and other Competition law issues.
Our services include:
- regulatory and antitrust investigations
- cartel regulation
- consumer protection and advertising
- franchising, distribution and licensing
- merger control and clearance
- dominance and abusive conduct
- regulatory (environmental permits, licensing, public regulation, etc.) and compliance matters.